Claudette Walker

Claudette Walker
Click picture for Amazon USA link to all books or put - Claudette Walker Books - into Amazon, UK. DE. FR. AU for page with links to all books

Dec 3, 2011

Why I write...

A flame that burns hotter than Dante's Inferno.
The unending passion to explore this world
as it is during my time and leave an unforgettable trail,
she lived...


"Those who lived before us don't need to send messages back...
they leave them for us." ~ Claudette Walker 

Please keep our books in mind for gifts,
they become an eternal memory of you to the reader.

To Love The Rose Links Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Love-Rose-Washington-Stoned/dp/0971629218/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1322317275&sr=1-1 

C Street  Amazon http://www.amazon.com/C-Street-Claudette-Walker/dp/0971629250/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1322923857&sr=8-4

1 comment:

  1. I'm clearing my plate. I know once I start reading these I won't be good for much. My kind of book. Love the trailer!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and posted later.