Claudette Walker

Claudette Walker
Click picture for Amazon USA link to all books or put - Claudette Walker Books - into Amazon, UK. DE. FR. AU for page with links to all books

Jun 24, 2012

Body of work...It is a mirthful time when a story evolves in my mind.

To all who have said a kind word, thank you. I'm taking some time to rest 

before returning to writing the C Street sequel.

 It is a mirthful time when a story evolves in my mind. 

Thank you for reading my work.

 May my books always excite, inspire, intrigue and provide pure escapism 

to all who turn the pages.

 

"To Love The Rose" I write about intense love, pain, and U.S. political climate, as well as the U.S. role on the world stage. That is the bases of the "C Street" book in which the characters of To Love The Rose continue into the spy service and the powerful in control. I write about many countries and cultures along the way. 

"C Street" Is sexually charged, chilling, exhaustively researched, and slyly humorous, well-painted and entertaining spy service portrait that strikes all too close to the realities of corrupt governance. This book can be read before, after or without the character knowledge from To Love The Rose.

"Decompression Map" Is a beacon home.  Many years ago we saw a need to think twice about how we bring soldiers home and ask can we do a better job from the war zone to home. Written with Matrix Filia

"The Casey Anthony Murder Trial" It is left to writers to preserve history, no matter how intolerable that history may be. I wrote this with my 39 year old daughter Matrix Filia, because we worried that the truth of the trial would disappear in history. This is not a story but the compete trial history done in real-time, in one book.



Thank you and please try one, you might just find a new concept or secret between the pages of my books. This is my/our body of work to date, plus screenplays. After resting, a long exciting time will come for me as I finish the sequel to C Street. No ETA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and posted later.